For professional, high standard training, from an experienced instructor and working driver. Our aim is to make your training as relaxed and enjoyable as possible with a pass certificate at the end of the course.

First you must pass a medical. Then you can apply for provisional entitlement to drive from DVLA.

if you do not already have a photo licence you will need to arrange one at the same time as requesting your provisional (old style green licence’s are no longer issued) All this can be arranged by contacting DVLAand getting form/pack EN244(P)

this contains all the forms including those you need signed by a doctor ( shop around not all doctors charge the same and it need not be your own ! )

Macleod training can also supply you with the necessary paperwork.
Or visit any lgv test centre………….. In the phone book.